Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shop WA_Work Day_Carpal Tunnel


Shop WA has opened for 2 weeks. So far a lot of big stuff are either gone or reserved. So that's a good thing. But many of the clothes and shoes that I wanted to get rid of are still on the rack. I mean...we had made ALOT of sales already I have to say, but I am trying to get rid of 60% of my THINGS. It's not easy apparently. The open house days had been fun. Many friends had come over to shop, and they seem very happy with their purrrrrchases. There's still a month an half to go until we leave chicago, but it seems impossible to pack everything.


Shop WA

Shop WA Hot Sales Person





Other than moving sale, there are also a lot of very summerie activities going on in Chicago. Many festivals. I never knew that there are so many people in America until participating in these street fests. I kinda scared me. I never really like crowds you know.


Division Festival

*with the gays of coz


After the funs comes the work. About the interview, I really do not want to think about it again. I sounded extremely stupid and I felt so ignorant when I answer questions. My portfolio was bad enough... I can totally tell that he wasn't impressed at all, and probably wondered how the hell did I get the price. GOD! I wanted to kill myself after the interview when I walked out of the office.

Tuesday was my big day. First day of work at Holly Hunt. I cannot tell you how nervous I was on the first day of work. MAN! It was mentally exhausted because I was sooooooooo tense the whole time. Just trying not to make mistakes on the first day. Now my first week has ended. I am relieved. I am still not use to being at work at 9:00 in the morning everyday. That really makes me miss school. But gotta do it. I AM A BIG GIRL NOW! Although I don't feel like I am doing anything important at work right now, being in a big company like this makes me happy. I am learning at least. And my resume is gonna look better and better.

Ok. One more thing I need to talk about. My hands. My right hand has been hurting for a month, or more. And it got worse and worse. Recently my left hand started hurting the same way. I finally went to the doctor yesterday. She told me I might have carpal tunnel. Of coz I didn't know what that is until I went home to wikipedia it. OF COURSE it's an occupational disease! sigh... I am only 23... my "occupation" have not even started. I seriously don't know how and when it's going to get better, but the pain has sure been torturing me too much...




No comments:

Post a Comment