Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ms. TAN TAN





Hoo La La. Back to the text.
I am so mad at myself being lazy on my blog. What's the point for diary if I only do it once a month. There had been too much funs and moments for the past few weeks. But of course I did not do any updates, which make me feel like those funs just slip away like "that." I am really planning on getting a video camera to make my own home style "Time Indefinite."

So... what were the big deals that happened...
Chinese New Year In Blizzard. BIG DEAL. That was fun. After our first week of school, we had our second week off due to the snow storm. The entire Chicago was almost shut down. I've never experience anything like that in my lyfe. So I thought that was prettey cool. And also thanks to the blizzard we had "Chinese New Year Holidays." So I made 滷肉飯加蛋 for our new years eve dinner with ma boys. I seriously do miss CNY in China, especially the red pockets. DUH.

滷肉飯+滷蛋

Alex, Adam, and my Arm

Then it was another week of school before we went to Puerto Rico with Alex's family! It was too much fun and relaxing week at San Juan. Basically it was sun and beach and pina colada every day. I have not been in a swimming suit for the longest time. So there were some 'size-small-is-still-too-big- kind of awkward swimming suit moments. Pretty embarrassing but funny. We also spent our valentine on the beach, tho my valentine was of coz little Jack (Alex's sister's baby). He was such a smiley baby (except when it comes to car seat night time)!

1st Picture @ PR


Finally a Group Pic!

Puerto Rican Style Mustache

Baby Jack with Uncle Alex

Little Jack in Water

Valentine Under the Sun

View From Condo

Monkey Face

Last day @ PR

And of course it was our one year anniversary. There were moments. *smile*

MWA

After so much fun, we got home on Sat., with one of the most horrific flight I have ever taken in my life. Chicago continues to be cold and gloomy. It has been a week since we got back from the sun, school + work life slowly back to normal. The exciting thing is that Bear and I have come up with some plans after graduation, which we both are looking forward to. How are yu all keeping up with your plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment