Saturday, May 28, 2011

Graduate


It's already been a week after graduation. I am still not used to the fact that there is no "next semester." Everybody is start to panic on what to do next. I was lucky enough to get the unexpected internship at Holly Hunt. However, the soon coming interview is already making me so nervous. Then, I have to worry about grad school applications. The same kind of fear from high school is coming back to me... am I going to get IN a school? If not what am I gonna do. Now I not only have to worry about myself, but also Alex. You know he's the very lay back type. It sometimes worries me. But he also seems to handle things fine eventually. I have confidence in him, I just need to losen up a little.
So, graduation went great. I was happy to have my family and my favorite professors there to cheer for me. We also had Patti Smith and Apichatpong as our guest speaker. Pretty bad ass. We also enjoyed the big family time in Chicago when my family was here. So much food. So much Love. So much fun.


\

Oh and yea, my NYC trip was awesome too! We stayed at the Night Hotel which wasn't bad, but a little too small (they all say "well, it's new york"). Everything is soooo dark though. I went there for the ICFF. It was totally worth it. We also get to try a lot of really good food, and FINALLY went to MORIMOTONYC, which was another reason why I was in New York. The last time I was there was almost 10 years ago, and the only thing I remember is the Statue of Liberty and the giant M&M store. I did not have a very good impression of NYC. But this trip did change my concept about New York a little. It is more fun then I expected.


NYC street artist

organic breakfast place





No comments:

Post a Comment