Friday, May 13, 2011

DONE WITH COLLEGE


Yep! 4 years of college has come to an end. It wasn't easy but was definitely A LOT better than high school. Four years went by so fast. Now I look back, I did learn something everyday in the past four years (unlike high school, coz I learned nothing useful). And I am very proud to announce the success of our last project in college. The Museum of the Blues by the "dream team," me, Wenling, and Shu. Without them none of these could happen. I was SO lucky to have them girls with me the whole semester to create my last project for the school. I am proud of us! This project also brought me my third Year-End-Design-Award in the architecture department. I dare to say that I have no regret in SAIC!


The Dream Team


Museum of the Blues Final Proposal


Some of my FAV. profs.


Trying to Look Professional


When I come home from my presentation and french exam, I received the warmest and sweetest celebration from Alex, holding flowers when I opened the door. "I am so proud of you Bei...," he said. What a wonderful man. Thank you for going through some of the most difficult times with me, listened to me when I was frustrated, talked to me when I was down, and calmed me when I was crazy. I am looking forward to our many many more little adventures. The fun part has just begun!






After finals I felt very un-used to not staying at school from day to night, not seeing my girls everyday, and not eating deliveries at school. Alex and I have been looking into grad school in Europe, and China-Paris-London is probably the plan for the summer. I am started to miss Chicago... everybody is leaving... I am trying to do my best to spend as much time as possible with my favorite peoples in chicago. Including my favorite little person in Chicago, who is taking a nap right now to allow me to write you this blog entry.











No comments:

Post a Comment