Sunday, June 19, 2011

Strawberry Sunday


I had a nice relaxing weekend. It still went by too fast. I've only been in my office for 2 weeks, I already hate it. I literally have to go around and ask for stuff to do. I really would rather stay home a work hard on my portfolio. Speaking of which, I've been working real hard on that matter. However, there is no ideas coming into my brain.

I've been working on the roof a lot. I don't like staying in the apartment anymore. It feels different. My favorite couch is gone. the furniture arrangement are all weird. This is due to our shop WA sales and also we've started packing. I also don't feel like cleaning like how I used to. Alex keeps telling me how we will be leaving in a few weeks, so I shouldn't be bother cleaning. This place is feeling less and less like a home, which is really sad. This had been my favorite place out of all that I lived in. I will remember it as my cozy, bad ass little apartment.

Breaking-fast on the roof

Sky Club

I am still keeping up on my sketch book. 3 pages a day minimum. I am also planning to start a sketch book on furniture. May be call "Guess Whose Chiar?" I've been drawing a lot of famous chairs, it helps me learn about them, and I like chairs. So why not?

Unfinished

While I am enjoying my weekend. It is Alex last day at Pastoral. (I am jealous of his freedom all of a sudden.) He seemed to like this job a lot. There are many cool people at pastoral. And Alex had indeed contributed a lot to the company. I think they will miss him. Everybody loves a sweet gummy bear. So I made wings and Guacamole to celebrate Beh's last day at work.

Buffalo Honey Wings

GUACAMOLE!

Cheers*


1 comment:

  1. http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/40072_419344211338_504881338_5321456_4944629_n.jpg
    BUT
    http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/01/world_erotic_art_museum_sues_m.php

    ReplyDelete