Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birds in My Tree


Recently have been babysitting Pan Pan quite a lot. She is very fast at learning language right now! A lot of the words she can speak in both Chinese and English! Way better than Alex!

Pan Pan with Bottle

Me And My Little Bunny Bee

My Bunny Bee Again


While I was there today, we facetimed with Alex (who look like a crazier gummy bear in this picture, but so FUNNY!). And Pan Pan was so curious of a hairy man appearing on the screen, but all of a sudden she fly kissed Alex out of no where!! I thought that was adorable! *heart*

FACETIME!


I've also back to my cooking mode lately. There had been awhile that I totally don't feel like cooking, but recently I have been having itch to cook good meals again. May be I've been sick of eating disgusting food. Even take-outs can't really please me. It's soooo difficult to find take-out food that ACTUALLY meet restaurant standards. So that's probably what motivates me to cook again. or I just don't have much of a choice.

Grapefruit Salad with Mint + Honey Dressing

Maple Glazed Back Ribs


No comments:

Post a Comment