Friday, March 18, 2011

SOMEBODY GOT THE JOB!



My best friend beautiful SHU SHU got an email saying that she got the job - A REAL ONE - in Taiwan. I was so happy for her and at the same time extremely jealous!! I should really start my own job hunting and start putting things together.

We went to peoples last night after school to celebrate for Shu's job hunt. Her luck is rolling in! I am sure more GOOD news are coming after she goes back to Taiwan for spring break. (*giggle*)

People's Lounge is one of a VERY FEW restaurants in Chicago that I revisited again and again. I love tapas and there just aren't many AMAZING tapas that you would want to visit more than once. But People's is not yet AMAZING but it's decent enough for me to go back.


Ahi Tuna with Potato Wonton


Vegetable Cake


Duck Breast (SO GOOD)


Speaking of food, this week I am not very excited to make BIG dishes, tho some easy good comforting dishes for dinner. Also because Alex is sick these two days. So soup for the patient.


Lamb Stew with Curry + Ham and Potato Soup


Italian Wedding Pasta Soup


OK.. SO... Guess where I am... I came over twice to babysit Pan Pan today. Just put her to bed and she was still singing for awhile before I got online when I left her room. Isn't she just one sweet apple pie..? (*smile)
Pan Pan winks

No comments:

Post a Comment