Friday, April 15, 2011

KEEP PLANNING



Feeling a little relieve right now. The more research I do on grad. school, the clearer my plan is ahead. I was a little freaked out at the start of the planning, which upset Alex a little. But after all, he is right. "Planning the future together is suppose to be a happy thing. We suppose to be smiling at this. Why are you freaking out??!" he said. I changed my attitude and apologized, and we had a nice discussion on this at the end. I freaked out about everything ... which I know it's my biggest problem. I am trying to change you see..? or I won't be the one who apologize. Sometimes I think that Alex has his way to deal with me, may or may not be intentional, but no matter we fight or upset each other, my negative emotions never stay long. So I do have to thank him for his patience.

OK back to our topic. Grad School. I don't know how many I should apply. A friend told me that she applied for three, AND got in Cambridge. Are you kidding me. Three schools are not enough. I don't think I could get in any if I only apply for three. There are actually more choices now as I do my research. Still struggling whether to focus on architecture, interior architecture, or environmental design. I am also doing research for Alex's schools too. He has been too busy at work recently. I hope to make it the easiest for him to apply.

We are also planning to go to France for language school before grad school starts. I REALLY hope that's gonna come true.




By the way, some good cooking to share this week. My happiest moment is when Alex lick his plate after eating!


Egg Pudding, Egg White Strawberry Pudding, Miso Glazed Mahi Mahi


PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment